Friday, July 23, 2010

Have you heard?


CMT Awareness Week will be September 19 -26 this year.  Amazingly, this week long event will actually coincide with the 1st anniversary of my own diagnosis of CMT.  It's hard to believe it has nearly been a full year since this life changing news was weighed on my shoulders (er, my feet I guess.)  So much has happened this year, while so much has stayed the same.  The best event, however, has truly been the upgrade and ultimately the eradication of pain in my left foot.

I will be celebrating by finalizing plans for the second surgery. . . Right now, plans are to go under the knife again on September 28 in the hopes that I will be walking again in time for Christmas . . .

1 comments:

Serpa said...

I wonder how many people are aware of CMT awareness week?

Post a Comment