Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Practically Pain-Free in Every Way

19 weeks . . . 133 days . . . 3192 hours . . . that's how long it has now been since my surgery, but the pain I've been experiencing in my left foot has been even longer.  But that all finally came to an end today!  For the first time in a year and a half, I walked pain free today . . . I joked with my colleagues at work today that you could actually hear my flops flipping down the hall behind me!  Yeah, I can finally walk normally!  And, it feels so good to be normal again!

3 comments:

Serpa said...

Congrats! I had double foot surgery about 2 1/2 months ago, still waiting to get the casts off.

Miss Pretty Shoes said...

Yeah, the doctor game me a big high five today when I saw him!

Michele said...

Congrats!!!! I am sooo happy for you :) Can't wait to be able to declare the same.

Post a Comment